Saturday 2 August 2014

For the Love of Pinterest

I am a self confessed Pinterest addict. 

I can and will while away the hours pinning almost anything, from cute puppies, to great shoes all the way down to some great looking doughnuts! I think it is a great place to get ideas for home decor and tips and advice about almost anything.



However, I do worry that my life won't live up to the Pinterest dream. What if my wedding does not have a rustic wheelbarrow full of ice and beer? What if my house doesn't constantly look like a show home in a catalogue. And what if I don't have constantly perfect hair (trust me on this one, I definitely don't!)?  Social media has led to so much of our lives being public it's easy to feel jealous of the things that are going on in other people's lives and forget that they obviously aren't going to put the rubbish times on-line (except for those moany people on facebook and twitter!).


So I have made a pledge to myself to stop being jealous of people's lives on-line and accept that my life won't be Pinterest-Perfect, but that doesn't mean it isn't great! I'll continue to pin to my hearts desire and take advice from pinners, but it isn't the end of the world if my live isn't as pretty as a picture.

Here are some of my fave pins:


What are your favourite things to pin?

Bella x

You can find me on Pinterest here

No comments:

Post a Comment