Sunday 17 August 2014

Makeup of the Day - Wedding Guest Edition

What's On My Face


I recently attended the wedding of one of my best friends, it was an amazing day which I will share more of at a later date. But for now I'll tell you what I wore on my face.

I loved getting ready for the wedding, me and some girlfriends even went for blow dries in the morning which was a real treat. It did however mean that we didn't have as much time for make-up as we would of liked! 

My main aims was for simple make-up that would last for a long time. 

The Products:
- YSL Youth Liberator Foundation (B10)
- YSL Touche Éclat
- Hourglass Hidden Corrective Concealer (Fair)
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm
- Mac Eyeliner (Coffee)
- Nars And God Created The Woman Palette (Shimmery nude as shadow and dark brown as eyeliner)
- Nars Deep Throat Blusher
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim Light)
- Chanel Vitalumiere Compact Powder (10)
- Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick (Aventure)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray 

I was pretty impressed with the lasting power of the make-up, in particular the mascara, even sitting out in the rain at the end of the day didn't affect it that much! I think that the setting spray was the main reason it lasted, I also tried to use thin layers of foundation a tip that Lisa Eldridge recommends.

Here are a couple of photos from the day:




Bella x

No comments:

Post a Comment